Friday, August 3, 2007

Introduction

This is my first ever attempt at any kind of fanfiction. I've written a lot of "regular" stories, but this is my try at using established backgrounds and settings, etc.

Because I like Star Wars, haha, this is a Star Wars fanfiction. I'm not trying to recreate anything here; it has to do with all new characters that I created. There may be a few canon characters popping in, but I do nothing to them to change the existing canon.

My hope is that this piece can exist within the Star Wars universe and be a good match with all the existing material.

The timeline is broad: it starts just after the Jedi purge and Order 66, but will continue on into the New Republic era as it follows the life of one young man named Kaden Staal.

I hope you enjoy my little novella. :)

No comments: